Our mission is to provide workforce recruiting, training and retention services to assist Racine County employers with sustainability in the global marketplace. We are your link to many local organizations who provide a variety of business resources. If we don’t provide the service you need, we’ll link you to the organization that does.
The Business Services Team
develops strong relationships within the business community by providing comprehensive, customer-focused services. These services are designed to assist businesses in maximizing their resources for hiring, training, retaining, and expansion. If your business is opening, relocating, expanding, or closing we oﬀer services to assist your organization at every stage of business.
We oﬀer your organization customized Business Services to include:
- Recruiting, Hiring, and Retention Services - To build and maintain excellence in your workforce, we oﬀer a full range of services and direct access to qualiﬁed individuals in our community.
- Human Resources Assistance - We provide information and support for business management and human resources issues.
We Can Help!
Find out more about how the Business Services Team can help you find the employees you need by watching this video!
- Training - Our Team oﬀers On-the-Job Training (OJT) programs to quickly acclimate new recruits and other training programs to build employee skills.
- Financial Assistance - Up-to-date information on available grants, tax credits, ﬁnancial incentive programs, and low interest loans.
- Your own Business Consultant - An individual point of contact for you to access the services you require.
We oﬀer comprehensive services and connections to partner organizations for any specialized needs.
Our services are provided at No-Cost!
To connect with Business Services call 262-638-6639 or visit the Business Services Team page on this website.