Located in Racine and Burlington the Employment Resource Center offers a wide array of job searching tools and plenty of staff assistance in using them. These job searching tools include:
- Jobcenterofwisconsin.com, a computer based list of jobs in Racine County as well as the entire State of Wisconsin,
- Internet access to a variety of employment sites, local and national classified job advertisements,
- On-site recruitments by Racine County employers,
- Review of State of Wisconsin bi-monthly bulletins for listings of state jobs and test sites via the internet,
- Fax machines for faxing applications or any job related information,
- Job hotline at (262) 619-JOBS to find employers recruiting at the Workforce Development Center or visit the Jobs page.
Personal computers are available to create cover letters and other employment documents. Job search books, videos, employer information and reference materials are available to assist you in conducting your job search or developing an effective resume.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff are available to provide individual assistance. The Employment Resource Center in Racine is open Monday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm, Tuesday thru Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. The Burlington location is open Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please contact us in Racine at (262) 638-6424 or in Burlington at (262) 767-5399 for additional information.